BARACK OBAMA AND PRINCE HARRY CONTINUE THEIR BROMANCE
Anyone missing the delightful bromance between former president Obama and his VP Biden will be delighted to know the Democrat has found a new best friend.
Pictures of Obama in the U.K. visiting Prince Harry clearly show the Democrat is continuing a brand new bromance—and the Internet couldn’t be happier.
- Bromance – 兩個男人之間的友情，哥們 (a close male relationship). 是英文Brother（兄弟）加Romance（浪漫）的組合詞。
1) Sogo and Lao Bao are having a bromance. They are together all the time!
2) If you invite Sogo to the party, you’ll have to invite Lao Bao because they are having a bromance.
- Frenemy – 看似朋友實是敵人，假友真敵 (an enemy that pretends to be a friend). 是英文Friend（朋友）和Enemy（敵人）的組合詞。
1) Kim and Jane used to be best friends at work, but now they are frenemies. They still talk but do not really like each other.
2) Why do you talk to her if she is your frenemy?
- Chillax – 放心，放鬆，沒事 (used to tell someone they should calm down). 是英文 chill （冷靜）和relax （放鬆）的組合詞
1）Don’t worry about the exam, just chillax and come to the party tonight.
2）Sogo studies every night. Lao Bao told him to chillax and take a break once and a while.
另外，“閨密”的英文是BFF，即，Best Friends Forever 的縮寫。